Friday 27 September 2013

Not-so fake lashes

It is every girls wish to have a mascara that lengthens and volumises their lashes.

Every celeb that we see and envy their "natural" lashes, are often packed on with falsies, or the fairly recent craze of eyelash extensions.


Well ladies, throw away your old mascara wands, forget about fake lashes and extensions, as I introduce to you the newest member of my make-up bag (and soon to be yours)...Origins GinZing



Available at Kit Cosmetics for only $24 (bargain!), this wonderbrush lengthens and volumises lashes, without giving that clumpy effect due to the shape of the wand.


Exhibit A:




I used 2 coats of this mascara, and did not use an eyelash curler. My natural lashes, are not long at all, so for me this is an amazing result.

Will you be giving this mascara a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment