Friday 4 July 2014

Confessions of a Shopaholic

As my blog readers and Instagram followers would all know by now, I am a shopaholic.

Yes, I admit it (admitting is the first step - right?).

I have this obsession where I like to collect things - eg. every size of the Chanel classic flap bag, every colour of the Hermes bangles etc. It's sick, I know.

In the past 3 days I have racked up quite a big bill of designer items.

On Sunday it started with adding a Medium sized Chanel bag to my collection (I already have the small bag and the maxi). This time I opted to go for silver hardware, as my last two bags are with gold hardware.





On Monday I decided that I need a gold hardware click-clack bracelet at Hermes, to accompany my gold hardware Chanel bags (I already have the click-clacks in Black and White - but both with silver hardware).



 
By Thursday I had that itch again. The one you get when you haven't spent money in a few days - yep, that one. So I visited the new Marais store in Melbourne (note: my sales assistant Monica was lovely, however I can't say the same about the store manager Ian). Now early this year I traveled interstate to Sydney to pick-up a Celine Mini Luggage in Black - however to my disappointment there were none in stock. So when I saw this baby stocked in the Marais store, I knew it was a sign - or at least that's what I told myself anyway (I have a knack for convincing myself to purchase high-end goods; can you tell?).





So that is my week in shopping. My bank account is begging me to stop. I have purposely worked from my home office today, to avoid the temptation of spending another dollar.

I hope you like my goodies, as much as I do!

What have you bought this week? Tag me in your latest purchase on Instagram @jspstyling

No comments:

Post a Comment