Monday 22 September 2014

Spring Racing Trend alert

Now I don't have a crystal ball, I can't read cards, and I cannot forsee the future (although, at times I wish I could) - however I can predict a trend.

The Spring Racing Carnival is just a round a corner, and a part from print and colour - this year it is all about the TWO PIECE, with an emphasis on the bottom half.

The midi and long skirts will make an appearance on Fashion On the Field (FOF).


Paired with either a long crop, or beautiful silk tops, this 70's look is back.

Shop these skirts at Kookai today.


For all those who have emailed me to ask about hat vs. fascinator, I present to you the idea of the hatinator. The hatinator is a hybrid between the two, queue @demillinery
These pieces are all about texture and shapes. A move away from the traditional floral pieces, and more into the acetate sculptural designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment