Tuesday 14 July 2015

Look for Less


What's better than one Look for Less? THREE! From fashion tops, vests and shoes - today's post is saving you hundreds of dollars.




Kookai 
Surface Top
$130

Ellery's
Drizzle spaghetti strap crop top
$849.99




Kookai
Double-faced drape vest
$340

Country Road
Sleeveless waterfall coat
$349

Although only a small save, a save is a save right? Just think, that's 3 extra coffees...

And last, but certainly not least, I think this will be my readers favourite LFL for the week.





Seed Heritage

SS15
$189.95


Aquazzura
Wild things tasseled suede sandals
$751

It was about time that someone presented us with their spin of these AA shoes. I predict that they won't be there for long - so snap these babies up whilst you can!



Seen something you like, but want me to find you a cheaper alternative? Email jspstyling@gmail.com or tag me on Instagram @jspstyling

No comments:

Post a Comment