Friday 9 August 2013

Look for Less

They say that imitation is the biggest form of flattery. Well today Giuseppe Zanotti and Celine, prepare for some compliments.

Ex-SHOES-me, but when I saw the 'Acustic - Black Chicago' shoe from Tony Bianco, I immediately thought he was trying to "flatter" Mr. Giuseppe Zanotti.

The main difference between these heels is that one is $190 (left) and the other is $1,571 (right).

Pretty good match, if I do say so myself.



Now, the next imitation has been increasingly uploaded onto nearly every girls Instragram newsfeed with comments like "I wish", and "Make this mine". Well now my Celine Trio Messenger bag fans, you can be one step closer to having this look, with thanks to Mimco.

In terms of price, the Mimco 'Secret Couch' well set you back $200, whereas the Celine will cost you approximately $1150.


If you have any specific items that you want me to find a cheaper alternative to, email me on jspstyling@gmail.com, or comment me on Instragram @jspstyling - I love a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment