Saturday 10 January 2015

Polo

When my clients asked me what my 2015 Polo predictions were, my answers were:
-White
-Lace
-Jumpsuit or two-piece outfit (ie. midi skirt)
-Wedges (you would be crazy not too)

This morning I posted my vision on Instagram - as you will soon see, it seems that one of Melbourne's most famous WAG took note...



Today many brave ladies, headed out in this wintery-Melbourne weather (and yes, it is summer...) to the Portsea Polo to look at everything but the horses.


Bec Judd must've read my mind with my predictions as she ticked each and every box in her go-to couturiers, J'Aton.

This jumpsuit's neoclassical flowers, were said to be inspired by Billie Judd (Bec's daughter); and the duo joked that the outfit was tablecloth/nonna's curtains-esque. The sleeves resembled Kate Seal (nee-Twigley, aka Bec's recently married sister's) wedding reception outfit.

For J'Aton, who are quite left-field, this outfit was a win for me. What did y'all think?



No comments:

Post a Comment