Monday 15 July 2013

Black is the new black

A lot of young people that I meet are "anti" black. To me, black is my everything, so of course I was astonished by how many people found black "boring". Here are a few pieces to change that image from all the black haters out there.


Formal black:
                                                                                   Images courtesy of Zimmerman

Party black:   

                                 
                                                                               Images courtesy of Tiger Mist

Loving sequins at the moment, have you guessed!?


Accessorised black:

                                                  Images courtesy of Willow and Dinosaur Designs

Remind me again how these are boring?...

No comments:

Post a Comment