Saturday 18 May 2013

Quickie



I went a little shopping crazy today, between the hundreds of dollars spent at Mac, to the more hundreds of dollars spent on my office wardrobe. However there are 2 purchases today that I MUST share with you.


Firstly, Sportsgirl Black Matte nailpolish. For those of you who love dark nails, this gorgeous matte colour is a perfect addition to your nailpolish collection. The nailpolish is a a dupe of the discontinued matte black from Chanel. One of the best things about this product (other than the super low price of $7.95), is that it dries incredibly quick. So if you are on the go, keep this bottle handy.

                                            Available at http://www.sportsgirl.com.au

It was love at first sight. The first moment we met, I knew it was meant to be. I knew that we would be going out together, and that we would share some great memories. That’s right I purchased the Louis Vuitton ‘Louise’ clutch. For the Louis lovers out there you will know that it is extremely rare for this fashion house to produce a black patent leather piece (they usually use Epi leather on black pieces). Luckily for me, I stumbled across the lucky last ‘Louise’ clutch. With its beautiful big gold hardware (you know what they say, bigger is better), you will definitely stand out from the crowd. And we lived happily ever after…

                                     Available at http://www.louisvuitton.com

No comments:

Post a Comment