Monday 4 November 2013

Copy cat

Are you ready to save some money? This week I have two 'Copy Cat' items to share with you all.

This dress should be given its own hashtag on Instagram, as I see girls posting all the time about how much they love the dress. 

The dress in question is from Nookie and retails for $209.00



With my keen investigative skills, I have found you a very similar dress (in fact I would say an even nicer cut) from Somethin Somethin, for only $149.95.



That is a total saving of $59.05.

And now you can't have a bargain dress without a pair of bargain shoes - right?

Take these pair of super comfy and stylish Tony Bianco wedges that retail for $179.95


Well here are my Copy Cat alternative from Sportsgirl, that were $99 but are now on sale for $75 - score!



That is the easiest saving of $104.95 that you will have all week!

If you have an item that you have found, and would like me to find you a Copy Cat version of it, send me an email to jspstyling@gmail.com or tag me in the post on Instagram using @jspstyling.



No comments:

Post a Comment