Saturday 23 November 2013

Copy Cat

I know how much you all love this post, so here are a few of the Copy Cat items that I've found for you today.

First, one of the biggest trends loved by the younger females are designer inspired slogan tees. Lets take this one from Camilla & Marc for $79.95. Pair it next to it's $20 Supre doppleganger, and you will see very little difference (other than the $59.95 price saving!).





Secondly, featured on the gorgeous Jesinta Campbell, the Willow choker. This little number retails for $195; whereas, the cheaper version that I tracked down from Sportsgirl is only $19.95. Only a saving of $175.05 - no biggy!




If you have an item that you want to find a cheaper alternative to send me an email at jspstyling@gmail.com or tag me on Instagram @jspstyling

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment