Friday 1 November 2013

FAQ

I get such a reward from seeing my clients happy in an outfit. Whether it be from an outfit picture that I have created and posted on Instagram, to an email styling consultation, to a personal shopping session.

The purpose of sourcing someone like me to help you find an outfit, is to take you out of your comfort zone. You may not realise how amazing your legs are, and how you should dress to accentuate and show off these assets! Or you may not even think to go into that little boutique that you always walk past to find a dress. Others are time poor, want a style revamp, or even just a second opinion.

Whether this be for a one-off event or a wardrobe revamp, I am more than happy to help.

The first step in organising a styling session (whether this be online, or for those living in Melbourne face-to-face), is to tell me about yourself. The more honest you are about what you like and don't like, the more accurate my edits can be tailored to your needs. Whether you only wear black, or you hate one-shoulder cuts, or you have a certain budget that you need to stick to - all this information is important in finding you the perfect outfit.

Perhaps you want to change your image altogether, or cull your existing wardrobe. Which ever it is, we can work together to find something that suits you.


The services do not include just clothes - some people may just want help in a certain niche, for example accessories, and that is OK to.

Most people are able to pick an outfit after a styling session, others might want to have a think and scroll through the outfit pictures that we have taken on the day before they choose. Some people may decide to spread our shopping adventure after a few sessions eg. focus on clothing the first session, second session focus on accessories, and third make-up and hair.

Depending on what your style is, we can work out a way to suit your needs.

In certain boutiques, I am able to pull items before they hit the shelves, or even have you skip the queue of a waiting list. Again, another perk of having someone to help!

My pricing is very affordable in comparison to the market price for these services, and this is because I want all people to have the access to a stylist. Having someone to help you shop, should not just be a privilege for those with pocket fulls of cash!

If you have any queries, please feel free to contact me at jspstyling@gmail.com

In my upcoming posts I will give you some client stories. If you have used any of my posts for inspiration, I would love to see pics! Tag me on Instagram @jspstyling if you would like to share these with me.


J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment