Tuesday 10 December 2013

12 days of Christmas: Day 2

I am from JSP Styling, and I'm a jumpsuitaholic.

As you may have noticed from my previous blogs, one of my favourite items of clothing is the humble jumpsuit.

We see these one-piece, 'I-make-going-to-the-bathroom-difficult' playsuits coming in and out of fashion quite often - however in my eyes, the jumpsuit is here to stay.

As time goes on, so do the styles of jumpsuits, and this Summer, designers have created a jumpsuit to suit almost every individuals personal style.



From short boob-tubed jumpsuits, t-shirt styled jumpsuits, and spaghetti-strapped jumpsuits; to long bustier jumpsuits, one-shouldered jumpsuits, and capped sleeved jumpsuit - the choices are really endless.



Which cut is your favourite? Tag me in a pic of you in your jumpsuit on Instagram @jspstyling


No comments:

Post a Comment