Sunday 1 December 2013

Copy Cat: Louis Vuitton

One of my favourite accessories is a clutch. This is one area that I can justify splurging on. However, we aren't all the same, so I am going to show you how you can rock a designer inspired look for less.

King Louis Vuitton of clutches always bring his A-game when it comes to designing edgier pieces.


Today I have featured the LV Minaudiere Bijou (RRP $7100) and the Pochette Sunshine Express (RRP $1830).


As you can see our Copy Cat versions are quite similar - firstly the Facet Hardcase from Bardot (RRP $39.95), and secondly the Sporto Large Pouch from Mimco (RRP $179). The biggest differentiator between these 2 clutches is the price - with a saving of $7060.05 and $1651 respectively.

Santa - I hope you are reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment