Monday 9 December 2013

5 minutes with: Lisa Jefferson from Grace + Scarper

Females everywhere have toned down their loud costume jewellery, opting for more finer, delicate pieces. When it comes to fine jewellery, two names come to mind "Grace" and "Scarper". Today's 5 minutes is with the creator behind the label of Grace + Scarper, Lisa Jefferson.


Derived from Lisa's love of the name Grace, and an abbreviation of her partner's surname, Scarper; the incredibly unique jewellery label Grace + Scarper was formed in 2007.



The remarkably talented Lisa designs all pieces of her collection in her Perth studio, and each piece is hand-made with high-quality materials.

With A-list fans such as Lara Bingle, Natalie Bassingthwaighte, Danni Minogue, and Rozalia Russian, Grace + Scarper has hit number one on female wish-lists nation wide; so we caught up with Lisa to find out more.


I would describe my style as
Laid back and understated.

I can't leave the house without my iPad and jewellery.

If I could raid one celebs wardrobe it would be Nicole Richie.

If I could only wear one piece of jewellery for the day it would be
My initial necklaces.

The one celeb I would love to see wearing Grace & Scarper jewellery is
Any woman I see wearing my designs has always been the biggest compliment; to know that I am designing pieces that women are wearing and feeling good about.

When it comes to jewellery "more is more" or "more is less"
More is less.

My all time favorite Grace & Scarper piece is
I have a few pieces that are my favorites, but I'm never without my 2 initial necklaces with my daughters initials on them.

The best thing about having my own jewellery line is
Having the freedom to set my own schedule and being creative, which is the part I love!

Can you give us any sneak peak into what is in store for Grace & Scarper in 2014?

Designing keepsake pieces with an edge - jewellery that you never want to take off.



To start your Grace + Scarper collection head to their online boutique, or for a list of your closest stockists click here.

Be sure to follow Lisa on Instagram @graceandscarper

Below is my favourite Grace + Scarper piece, the initial necklace in silver. Such a perfect Christmas present idea. 



 

Find out which other Grace + Scarper piece made it to my Christmas gift ideas list, by clicking here.

As each Grace + Scarper piece is made-to-order, start placing your Christmas orders now to ensure you secure your favourite silver, gold or rose-gold creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment