Tuesday 17 December 2013

I'm in LOVE

Oh I hope that wasn't misleading...not with a man, but with some Louboutins.

Louboutins will never leave you, Louboutins will never talk back...it's the perfect love affair.

You know when you see a shoe online and love it, and then you see it on your favourite celebrity and love it some more, but then you see it in person and you are obsessed, and then you try it on and you are so in love you could cry? Kind've like that..

Although not the comfiest shoe (but hey, who needs comfort when you have Louboutins), the beautiful patent shoe, with the signature red sole is everything I thought it would be and much much more.


Surprisingly, these shoes come in half-sizes (bonus!). I found that I needed to go half a size down from what I normally am. Also, the prices are not as exxy as I thought ($745 for the most "sensible" height).

So here are the Christian Louboutin Pigalle 100 (referring to the size of the heel).



Now for the big decision - nude or black? 


I think I'll take them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment